We have adopted Corporate Governance policies which form the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. Our Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with Panoramic’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations 4th Edition.
Our Corporate Governance Policies and Procedures and the Corporate Governance Statements are included below.
- Corporate Governance Statement - 2022
- Code of Conduct
- Board Charter
- Audit and Governance Committee Charter
- Nomination Committee Charter
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Risk and Sustainability Committee Charter
- Shareholder Communication Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Policy
To view a copy of the Company Constitution, click here.