Sustainably is embedded within our company purpose and values to guide the way we work. Our vision is to play an important role in the global transition to a low carbon economy by providing the nickel needed to store and dispatch renewable energy. We believe that our operations and products will support sustainable and equitable global economic development. We are committed to the continuous evolution of our sustainability management practises, including adoption of relevant national and international guidelines and standards.
Panoramic continues to invest time and effort in progressing the way we measure and communicate our sustainability endeavours.
As well as meeting the information needs of our stakeholders, we also use this reporting process to achieve broader internal engagement and alignment around sustainability. This approach aims to produce a Sustainability Report that speaks to all our stakeholders, and helps to direct and integrate our efforts around sustainability within the business.
Panoramic uses the information gathered to provide certain disclosures presented within this report and to assist in identifying issues that require improvement within the business. Subsequently, the Sustainability Reporting process has become one of the mechanisms used for developing goals that we strive to achieve across various sectors of the business. Ultimately, this will improve the way we report our sustainability performance and accountability to our stakeholders.
The content and quality of our Sustainability Report is a combination of internal requirements and guidance from GRI’s Principles on both Defining Report Content and Defining Report Quality. This comprises the following key elements:
- Stakeholder Inclusiveness – We strive to identify and engage with our stakeholders on a regular basis. This report reflects our understanding of stakeholder interests and expectations.
- Sustainability Context – We strive to understand and communicate our performance against topics covered in the report.
- Materiality, Completeness and Balance – We believe our report has captured the significant issues for our company and stakeholders. We strive to collect and include data that is relevant to material issues. In doing so, we have identified both positive and negative aspects of our performance in order to strive for continual improvement.
- Comparability, accuracy, clarity – The report is structured to allow comparison of performance over time. Our data is primarily drawn from other statutory reporting requirements and is considered accurate within the limitations stipulated. Our report is available online and can be provided to stakeholders on request.
- Timeliness – Previously we have prepared an annual Sustainability Report. The Company is now moving to a biannual reporting period as many of the initiatives discussed within the report have a longer dated time horizon.
Panoramic is committed to the effective management of risk. Our aim is for risk management to become embedded in all our business systems, mining operations and exploration activity.
We identify all material risks, assess them against accepted criteria and ensure that appropriate control measures are implemented.
The following Risk Management Guideline was developed and approved by the Board.
Fostering good stakeholder relations at all levels is a key element of our culture at Panoramic. We believe this can only be achieved through a consultative approach.
Panoramic has built and maintains strong community relationships through engagement and honouring the commitments we have made to the local communities in the areas in which we operate. Sponsorships and funds have been used to support endeavours which target the needs and improve health or education opportunities for the people in these communities.
To view Panoramic’s Indigenous Employment Policy, please click here
Our projects continued to operate within all statutory regulations and license conditions during the year. Reduced emissions and energy saving programs were again a key area of focus for our operations, with Panoramic scheduled to report under the NPI (National Pollutants Inventory) and NGER (National Greenhouse Energy Reporting) programs.
Panoramic Resources Sustainability Report 2021
Panoramic Resources Sustainability Report FY2013 & FY2014
Panoramic Resources Sustainability Report 11-12
Panoramic Resources Sustainability Report 10-11
Panoramic Resources Sustainability Report 09-10
Panoramic Resources Sustainability Report 08-09
Panoramic Resources Sustainability Report 07-08
Feedback / Comment
To provide any feedback / comments, click here